1. Members and any persons attending the club shall ensure that they comply with all rules and regulations provided by school authorities.
2. Members and any persons attending the club shall only have access to the: gymnasium, change rooms and washrooms.
3. Members and any persons attending the club shall only use designated parking lots and shall comply with any restrictions in the designated parking lots.
4. Members and any persons attending the club shall not use shoes that mark the surfaces.
5. Smoking, alcoholic beverages, gambling or illicit substances are strictly prohibited within the facility or otherwise within or on the property of School.
6. Any Member or person attending the club, if he or she is intoxicated and/or causing a disruption will be asked to leave.
7. Members shall be solely responsible for their own safety and the safety of their guests. Protective eye wear is strongly recommended.
8. Members shall not do or permit to be done any act which shall or might subject the School and/or the GBC to any liability or responsibility for injury to any person or persons or to property by reason of such activity.
9. The Member shall indemnify the School and the GBC against any loss, damage, injury or death suffered from the use of the facility or the premises and for any loss or damage to property of the School or the GBC caused by the negligence of the member.
10. The member shall not damage the facility or any other property or equipment belonging to the School or the GBC. The member assumes all responsibility of any damages caused by the member and their guest(s) to the facility, property or equipment of the School or the GBC. The member agrees to be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement of any School or GBC property lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or defaced by the member or their guest(s). Any such damage may be repaired or replaced by the School and/or GBC and all costs so incurred shall be payable by the member on demand.
11. The School and the GBC shall not be responsible for any loss or damage, theft or destruction of the member’s property by any cause of whatever nature.